– Maintain a portfolio of companies incorporated in Singapore and offshore companies.
– Handle full spectrum of corporate secretarial work including but not limited to the maintenance of statutory registers and records, prepare board resolution and minutes, provide advice on compliance requirements, ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements (including deadlines), obtain KYC documents from clients and administrative work.
– Client servicing responsibilities included, e.g., attending to needs of clients.
– Other ad-hoc duties as advised by the Team Leader.
– ICSA certificate or currently pursuing ICSA.
– Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in professional firms providing corporate secretarial services.
– Prior experience in client servicing environment.
– Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Highly proficient in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills.
– Pro-active, team player, good organising and coordinating skills, and pleasant personality.
– Meticulous with an eye for details.
– Proficient in Microsoft applications.
How to Apply
If this opportunity sounds like something for you then get in touch. Tell us why you want to be part of a success and what you can offer us, along with relevant work examples to: email@example.com