You might be a native Singapore company or a foreign company trying to set its base in Singapore, no matter who you are our expert Singapore Employment Pass Solutions will help you.
Our team of seasoned employment and recruitment consultants provide you with multiple opportunities to expand your organization with the right talent.
- We will plan
- We will organization
- We will prepare
- We will liaise
We will do everything to ensure you get what you deserve!
Singapore Employment Pass Services:
- Singapore EP is a form of work visa granted to executives, managers, and specialists of all kinds who look forward to working in Singapore and contributing to our economy.
- The Ministry of Manpower allows for experts in all dominions to apply for a Singapore Work Visa to gain an easy entry access into the most domineering workforce in the world.
- The service is available for entrepreneurs who have incorporated their companies in the territories of Singapore as well. Through the Singapore EP, they can relocate to the country and run their operations as per their likings.
Procedure for gaining the Employment Pass in Singapore
- Employment Pass Singapore can be obtained by an applicant in a few easy ways.
They need to earn at least S$3,600 a month if they wish to apply for the pass.
- They also need to have other necessary qualifications as mentioned by the Ministry of Manpower.
- It shall be noted that all older applicants who wish to continue working need to be commandeer of a higher salary bracket, work experience, and HR quality.
- All employers and employment agents shall apply for the Singapore EP before the actual employee/applicant enters the territory of Singapore.
- The Ministry of Manpower takes about three weeks, sometimes longer, to process the application of each candidate.
- Once you have managed to receive the In-Principle Approval, arrangements will be made by Bestar for you to collect your Singapore Employment Pass.
Documents required for a Singapore Employment Pass
- Application form 8, duly endorsed by the company making the hire
- Your latest resume along with the copies of your educational certificates
- Past employers’ references
- A passport size picture ( not older than 3 months)
- A copy of your particulars page on your passport
- A copy of the employing Singapore Company’s business profile
- A detailed description of your job profile and your duties
- A detailed description of the business activities of the employing company
Trust Bestar with Employment Pass Singapore. Don’t leave it to chances! Contact us today.